Well I got an answer from my diagreeing doctors today. They came to a compromise and decided that I should stay on my Metformin & continue losing weight for 6 months to a year and THEN if nothing has happened with us we'll try Clomid for 4-6 cycles. Then if the clomid doesn't work, we'll move to an RE. She said since I'm "only 23" we should wait on it all. She said if I were older we'd just go ahead with the Clomid now, but I can "afford to wait." It's hard to hear, because I really don't want to wait that long. I know it's not THAT long, but every day matters in the IF battle. It's just not what I wanted to hear.
Posts You May Be Interested In