My vet took a sample of the mass that is in the nasal area of my cat. She says we have to wait for the biopsy results to come back but it is definately a mass or tumor of some kind. His eye is red and has some blood in it. He also has discharge coming out of his eye and nose. My cat is only 5 years old and is too young for this. From what I have been reading on line is ..a cat has nasal lymphomia the prognosis is not good. With chemo and or radiation it can prolong their life by 2 years but there is possible side effects. I am so upset about this and I don't know if I want to put him through all of this if it only gets him 2 more years of life ....and at what quality. I am completely heart broken. Has anyone here ever had this happen to them and what did you do.
Posts You May Be Interested In
Has anyone switched from spiriva and to what, if so. Was the new med as effective as spiriva? My part d plan will no cover it next year and I'm trying to figure out if I. Should go from an advantage plan or straight medicare with part d. I really need help deciding