My son is 15 months old and at his month check-up he had a lead test done. His number was elevated a little bit. Normal they said was 3.0 and his was 4.1 I was told that 5 is cause for huge concern well the dr. was in with another patient when the nurse told me this. All the nurse said was she would let the dr. know and if she was concerned she would call me to come back in. My concern is that I don't have any idea what is causing the elevation and don't want his number to get higher on his next test. The nurse said they would recheck him either at his 18 month check up or at his 2 year. Has anyone else gone through this?? I was told that some chinese toys have lead in the paint. Well almost all his toys were made in china. I have checked recalls and haven't found anything on his toys. I also know for a fact we have no lead paint in our house. Help!!
Posts You May Be Interested In