I am thinking that I will write a letter to the board if I can do it nicely that is. It's hard to know what to say. Changing preschools isn't really an option. They all have waiting lists around here. This one is in the elementry school where my five year old is in Kindergarten. It works because I can pick them both up at the same time. It is also a French emersion school and the preschool starts out teaching a few words. Last year it was great but that was with a different group of parents on the board. I just wish they would remember it is preschool. At first I was so worried about my son settling in, which he has done. I was happy that I didn't pull him out, we ended up with a new teacher and he is doing great. Now this money issue has to come along and cause tension. I don't like telling my kids we can't do things because we don't have the money. A month ago my 5 year old got his markers and paper out to make some money because I said I didn't make enough. Ahh the innocents of being 5, if only it were that easy.
Posts You May Be Interested In