Myasthenia Gravis Support Group

Myasthenia gravis (MG) is a neuromuscular disease leading to fluctuating muscle weakness and fatiguability. The hallmark of myasthenia gravis is muscle weakness that increases during periods of activity and improves after periods of rest. Although myasthenia gravis may affect any voluntary muscle, muscles that control eye and eyelid movement, facial expression, and swallowing are most frequently affected.

0 Online
0 Online

MA/NH MGFA Chapter Meeting

This is a reminder that our next support meeting is next Sunday at Newton Wellesley Hospital's Riddle Building. See our web site:
www.ma-nhmgfa.org
for directions.
Our guest speaker will be Stacey Sullivan, MS, Speech Language Pathologist at MGH

Don't forget to bring your wearable shoes to be recycled through our partnership with Shoebox Recycling!

Hope to see some new faces there!
Cindy :)

Replies

snowbeltfolkie
snowbeltfolkie

agh.
I've got a family-reunion on Sunday.

Joefnh:
here's a good chance to meet some more Snowflakes!
- Ross
snowbeltfolkie
snowbeltfolkie

Bump up - for those who may have missed this posting!
judithwilson
judithwilson

I'm going! I think Rosie's going too
joefnh
joefnh

I very well might be there. I was thinking about going into work on Sunday AM. At Hanscom AFB to catch up on some work and I would've just a few exits from there off of rt 128.

Hopefully I'll see a few of you there.

Thanks for posting this notice

Joe
deleted_user
deleted_user

Ross-I hope to see you soon! The Nov. meeting is the brunch at the hotel...forgot what the date is....maybe you and Ellen can make it for that :)
Judith-It will be great to finally meet you! Rosie usually goes to most of the meetings :)
Joe-hope you can make it...it's always nice to meet other flakes!