munchausen by proxy victims of Community Group

This is for the survivors of victimization at the hands of caretakers with munchausen by proxy. Those few who have been identified with the condition never have admitted to it. The disordered person inflicts illness or harm onto their child then seeks help. People whose parent or caretakers subjected them to uneccessary medical treatments and/or harmful substances to induce illness that lead to them being seen as mentally or physically ill, are the "proxy."

0 Online

Television show profiling Muchausen Survivors

To All Concerned,

I am a television producer working on a show for the Biography channel about Muchausen Syndrome/Muchausen by Proxy. We are very interested in profiling those stories of survivors who are willing to talk about their situation and how it has impacted their life. If anybody is interested in discussing this with me I would appreciate you getting in touch with me as soon as possible either by return post or e-mail me at cbull@sfpseattle.com or call me at: 206/763-3383 ext. 252.

Warm regards,

Chris Bull
Sr. Producer

Replies

Group Foundersks
sks

i am pleased to hear that some coverage of this torturous abuse is in the offing. i am interested in your show and would like to learn more about it. susan
deleted_user
deleted_user

Hi Susan,

I am more than happy to talk to you about this if you would like. If you feel comfortable to call me, please feel free, I can be reached at 206/763-3383 ext. 252 or you can e-mail me at cbull@sfpseattle.com. Chris
ImACamp
ImACamp

I am so glad that someone is finally doing this. I know you haven't gotten much reply here and it's been a while... but I'd be interestes in sharing my story as well.
assholemagnet
assholemagnet

Hello, I just saw this. ijust found this websight and am looking for legal action. I suffered 12 years of hostage to this and family collective . where mother and father left off family took up and shelter the mother and father despite they also knew at onset it was my father and lies. no one told doctors one sister is the roll model for evil and can not let go and even after I escape and got free of them and began to thrive .she was the one most intent to abuse me humiliate me and keep me sick by reinforce this is a psychotic nut case and pretends to be normal and take over the soul of other member of family and cant face who she is. like she is on permanent cocaine. she is also sickly involved in cancer cause and developed alopecia and ties her life to cancer. however my one sister died of med mal and had alopecia from her child hood condtions of brain tumor she was aslso kind of a sick person with her and I feel herlack of concern to her in her rants of alopecia and cancer are for her guilt . that sister also died. I was taken as a healthy opposite of that sister and began to be abused in trauma and they treid to turn me into her.. at same time called It love. and kept me sick but I escaped and rose over them. when I escaped this witch track me down she never saw me in 15 years of torture but made extreme effort to tak me back to hell after I escape.. this Is just some of the sick shit going on here. I got to live 19years of super healing and then things were set up to make sure what she said. I can not tell truth of what took place and things like people inten to make sure I never became famouse and never see light of day again etc and id never hae another boy in my life again. this sister need togo to jail and court in regards to finding a way to take my life and reverse it I order to make sure I was mentally ill so I can not talk abot her and them...
assholemagnet
assholemagnet

I just saw this and its years from now but I'm interested in finding legal means to put my family in front of judge because as of even now althought thi shappen more than 20 years ago.. that the doctors were influenced by sick family to keep the fake diagnosis to make me sick. I had a miracle recovery meaning id been the angel of all kids of adversisty I suffered with a fake mental illness diagnosis from a father who was a doctor, and mentally ill disturbe over my sisters life and also other morbid fixations. my friends who came to my family thanksgiving said that I was the only normal one and they would kill me and have. it took them all this long despite 19years of recovery they were not happy I was rising up.i cut them off for 16 years and then things began to be put in my life to induce abuse and trauma to open measn for them to takecontrl back of me and worse. this sister is a demonic spirit and super evil mind.. who cant stop and wont til she gets tossed injail.what can be her worst nightmare is this websight and board. there safety in numbers here and harder for someone who suffer to let somene like that go..
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • nana012

I have cancer

I had to have a lung biopsy, and I have cancer. A very rare form that doesn't have any standard treatment. There just isn't a lot of case history for this. It is epithelioid hemangio endothelioma. The cancer support group doesn't talk every day. I can understand why. I'm waiting for the oncologist to call back for an appointment, and will hear in the next few days. Who knew. Ha!
  • ainteasybeineazy

It's my Birthday and no one cares

Today is my 25th birthday, to my somewhat lack of surprise I can see already no one really seems to care. I've always been the kinda person to make sure that everyone I Care about feels appreciated and knew somebody had their back. I can count 4 times this year when I Went out of my way to make sure a "friend" felt good on their birthday, especially if they got left hanging. Its early in the...