The Avonex that I have been on for @ 8 years does not seem to be working - new lesions even with IV steroids added to the mix. Now my DR. is suggesting Tysabri but I'm not sure. I have no outword signs (no one can even tell unless I tell them). Should I wait until I get worse or take it to prevent getting worse? I'm not sure if the risk is worth it yet. Does anyone have any experience with Tysabri?
Posts You May Be Interested In
Just read this article and so can relate. MS is a robber grabber! If I go out I have to deal with getting tired or if it's hot - forget it! It's just easier to stay home, turn on the AC, and lie down in bed - REPEAT... Such is the story of my life!
Hello,I've had 4 UTIs this year. Three of the times there was blood. This last time, the nurse practioner I go to (no doctors available!) gave me an RX to have on hand if it came back (which it did) and I'm back on the antibiotic macrobid again. In the past I was given sulfa and it seemed that was not doing the job.I do not suffer from incontinence or inability to urinate. I had episodes...