I finally got to talk to someone in my neuro's office today and was told my symptoms point to either spinal lesions or poss stenosis. Of course the ortho who did the MRI did not order contrast (I actually called the neuro and asked if they wanted anything special with the MRI beforehand.) Now, again at the end of the day, no one to call and ask and the ortho doesn't have the results yet and won't fax to the neuro until he has reviewed them. In Ortho time this is probably the next dang full moon. What am I to do? I have to go to work tomorrow at a heavy lift job---any suggestions?
Posts You May Be Interested In
Hi all! This is for those of you that have or have had the same neurologist for 4 years or more. I have been with mine now since 2009. He is one of the best movement disorder secialists in the midwest. I know he is extremely busy on the lecture circuit now and in fact not taking new patients there is a huge waiting list for him. BUT.... I feel like my visits are not what they use to be. He...
I gave my 2 week notice last Friday 13th. Now to join you fine people in a life of leisure and nothing else to do but to look out for myself....is it just me or does that sound pretty boring? My goal was to live to retire and I guess having to take early retirement because of health reasons wasn't exactly the way I had planned things. I just can't stay in that building that is reeking mildew...