I haven't been going into work because i could barely walk up the stairs let alone bust my ass for 6-8 hours. I have enough money in the bank to hold me over comfortably until i find a much better job which hopefully wont take too long. It would be better to put in two weeks notice but i honestly can't make it another two weeks. I've never been one to make decisions solely on my own so please give me your best opinions.
Posts You May Be Interested In