As some of you know or at least that know me, know I'm a hairdresser. In the past I have had little electric shocks in different parts of my body (stomack, pelvic, hand) very quickly come and go. to day I was at work getting a color prepared for a client. when I went to twist the top lid of my shacker to mix the color I got a terriable shock threw my entire hand, felt like I just grabed a hold of a live wire. my four fingers even buzzed for several seconds after the shock. scared the bajesus out of me. kind of freeked the girls I work with back in the dispensery at the time also. can anyone else relate.
Posts You May Be Interested In