Over a yr. ago I was was diagnosed with Fibro.A yr. later found out i have hep.C.My concern is this,should I go ahead and get treated for hep.c now or wait to see what else might be going on.By this I mean theres a possibility I might have Lupus also Drs. concerned about M.S.(Im referring to the doc that found I have lupus)Know I need to discuss this with my Dr.Already mentioned the Fibro. to my hep.c dr.,he seemed unconcerned about going ahead with treatment.Soon i will be consulting with a specialist and see what he/she says.For the time being is there anybody out there who has a familuar situation or knows of someone in the same boat? Even if youve heard a discussion and have some words of wisdom to pass along,that would be great.Need to gather all the information I can before I dive in.
Thanks in advance to any/all who have taken time to read this and respond.Its appreciated far more than you would ever know.
Blessings to you and yours,val/vji