Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Support Group

This community is a place where members can discuss current events and weigh in on what's going on in the world.

0 Online
0 Online

Not using Medication...

Now it has been a while since I have had an injection. I was on Betaseron but the first generation of injections, Avonex, Betaseron, Copaxone, and Rebif, each have a lousy effacy.

I have a week to go before my neuro appointment so I hope to get a second generation drug and for it to be a pill or tablet. The second generation also has twice the effacy.

Replies

ezone
ezone

Good luck Let us know how it works.
deleted_user
deleted_user

oh yeh wish u the best!!!
lchoppel
lchoppel

Hey guy! I'm using Tefedera now and I love it. It's easy breezy to take and doesn't have any side affects (for me). Wish you all the luck when you see your doctor. Just keep taking a DMD, don't go off.
marilyn4342
marilyn4342

I am now in a study for SPMS. The study is for 3-5 years! I hope this gives me some relief as
I have been on 3 out of the 4 CRAB drugs. I now am only on Ampyra for walking! This drug is the sister to Glyenia (sp) that was approved for RRMS. Good luck in your search. Let us know what you and your Doctor decides!
ChrissyH
ChrissyH

I had VERY positive results on Tysabri before I tested positive for JC Virus. I am now using Tecfidera with only heartburn now & again as a side effect. I have gotten many positive results from it.