I just saw a new neuro this past Monday. I have been on Tysabri since October and have finally started feeling like myself. This neuro without touching me or seeing all my MRI's feels that I am not bad enough to be on Tysabri. She wants me to try Copaxone instead. The past neuro did not think it wise for me to try any of the other CRAB treatment because of my horrible skin reaction to Rebif. So, she recommended that I consider Tysabri. After many hours of studying and praying I made the decision to take the chances and try Tysabri. I am so confused and frustrated. My understanding is that I don't want to stop Tysabri unless I have to because I could build up antibodies to it and not be able to take it again. This new neuro says that I could take it again if Copaxone doesn't work for me. Any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated.
Posts You May Be Interested In