I seem to get electric shocks from basically anything metal when i really exhausted tonight i got 2 bad shocks from the oven .Thank god this is not all the time but when i do they are really bad like getting hold of a live cable ,i`ve even been known to get a shock from the shopping trolley at the supermarket and my own car/house keys.Can anyone give me any advice and is it MS related xxxx kelly xx
Posts You May Be Interested In
I was diagnosed with Epilepsy when I was 10. I am currently 20 years old am at a point in my life where I am starting to lose hope on having my seizures controlled because throughout my life I have tried multiple medications but the ones that worked my body used to and then would stop. The longest Ive been free of them was only 5 months. Im trying to find something in my life truly worth living...