Is it just me or does anyone else experience bad problems after eating chocolate....I hadn't taken my copaxone in a few days and I am out of my LDN and NOW I indulge in a reese's peanut butter cup and a chocolate chip cookie and I start having breathing probs....I was having breathing problems before but just didn't connect it with the chocolate....anyone have this problem or it is just me? I am bawling because I can only eat a slight serving of chocolate if at all....Please help and does anyone have any experiences with other foods (i.e. ice cream, milkshakes or regular food, etc.)...THANKS FOR THE ADVICE!!!!
Posts You May Be Interested In