Hi everybody - I'm new to the forum. I was wondering, has anybody been tested for mercury poisoning from amalgam fillings in relation to MS? I had 12 taken out 2 wks after my diagnosis. I had a urine challenge test but it came back low in mercury, which shocked me. I though with 12 fillings in my mouth for 25 years certainly I would be high in mercury. Which brings me to another point - does anyone else believe their amalgam fillings could have contributed to their MS, despite NOT having a positive mercury test?
Posts You May Be Interested In