Addictions and most mental health people wouldnt believe me so i wont even try to explain to them but i accidently overdosed on my migraine/antiseizure med yesterday. Or i think it was accidental, i dont know for sure but i know i overdosed because i felt and still feel the effects. I didnt realize it until i was at work and then it was too late. It was a long shift but i was lucky my colleague/partner is a good guy and really supportive he always says, dont worry, ive got your back. and he does, whew. Our lives depend on one another literally sometimes so its all good. Good that it was superbowl Sunday too the patients were kinda mellow. I was however a wreck. Not from the meds so much although i was a fruit loop mentally, everyone knew as soon as the looked at me, omg nurses who never notice anything asked, are you okay, you look tired. Ha, no i was out to lunch and felt weird. Side effects are obvious so i knew i odd but didnt remember taking too much, how much i took or when. Great. Its a good thing i work at a hospital, theyd know if i was in physical danger and if anything happened and i couldnt tell them how much i took itd be okay too, theyd not suspect a suicide attempt because they dont know im nuts. I hate this so much, i really do. i never, ever take too much meds, i always forget to take them not the other way around so i can only think someone did it to get my attention so now what?
Posts You May Be Interested In