MRSA Support Group

Staph infections are infections caused by the bacteria Staphylococcus. They include skin infections, pneumonia, blood poisoning, toxic shock syndrome, and food poisoning. Infection can happen through contact, especially if you have open wounds. Most infections are treatable with antibiotics. If you have been infected with staph, join the group for support and advice.

0 Online

Lancing blood-filled sores

When I get an outbreak, the sores won't heal unless I lance them and let the blood drain out. When a sore first starts, I notice it because it starts itching badly. At that point I lance it and the itching stops. Only a litttle blood drains out from a new sore Sometimes the infection is deeper and the sores feel like there is something hard under the skin. When I lance those, a lot of blood drains out. The doctors don't seem to have any clue about the fact that thes sores all need to be lanced. Once a couple of the sores had an awful stabbing pain in them and One doctor agreed to lance two of them so I had to go home and lance multiple sores myself. Does anyone else have this experience?