Morgellons Disease Support Group

Morgellons or Morgellons disease is a controversial name for an alleged polysymptomatic syndrome characterized by patients finding fibers on their skin, which they believe are related to other symptoms, including intense itching, skin lesions, as well as a wide range of other chronic symptoms. These symptoms are occasionally accompanied by the belief in an infestation by some unknown arthropod or parasite. The term Morgellons is not in accepted use by the medical community and the syndrome is widely held by the medical community to be a type of delusional parasitosis. There is no agreed-upon physical cause, etiology, diagnostic criteria or proven treatment... Pressure from patients, including doctors and nurses who claim to have a host...

0 Online

about heart palpitations...

Oh, forgot to mention, I have chronic hypertension and those do not help any. I suspect those nasty heart palpitations result from the electrolytes being drained by the slugs. I described my electrolyte replenishment regimen in the previous post. I additionally take Lisinopril, Hydrochlorathizide and Propranolol and do not mind take more if pressure and palpitations persist, usually before bed or upon waking up.

Forgot I also take adult female vitamins for women over 50. My body behaves like I am but I am only 35! That helps with the energy level. The mood can use the boost of B-Complex 1-3 times a day as well as for energy and metabolism.