Ok, DH and I are at odds on this one. I told him that the OB said that I could stop my BC in January and to wait until March to TTC. I'm sick and tired of waiting. They told me that they wanted to make sure that my cervix was closed all the way. But there's no guarantee that will happen. DH now says that he's going to call my OB to make sure that we are doing what is right. I told him that the OB said to stop taking BC 2 months b4 TTC. And that the Dr said that if I get pg in one month then that was ok. He's acting like he doesn't believe me and says that he wants to make sure that he's understanding what's going on. I think that's a load of crap, and that he's trying to see if I was lying to him. But he says that he cares about me and wants the best outcome for me and the baby. Has anyone elses' DH acted like this? And has or is anyone elses' OB making them wait 6 months after their loss to TTC. However, my Dr. had told me right after the loss to wait 3 months, I did that, but at my yearly exam 2 weeks ago he said that new literature says 6 months. So, I had my hopes up to go ahead and TTC now, but that dream was shattered. Has anyone else had that happen to them? I feel like something is wrong with my body. The waiting is killing me. And DH feeling like he has to check behind me to make sure I'm not trying to get pg too soon. I need some advice on how to handle this, because I really want to have another baby really bad, and DH and I are falling apart because of this.
Posts You May Be Interested In