I am currently dealing with a blighted ovum - 3 U/S each a week apart confirm it. Saw my OB this morning - my cervix is high and closed and the gestational sac has not started to collapse yet and so my chances of miscarrying naturally soon are low. And so after a week of waiting and agonizing over whether I should have a D&C or take the Misoprostol, I have decided to try the Misoprostol first. I will take the pills today and see if anything happens. What a sureal place to be in...inducing your own miscarriage.
Posts You May Be Interested In