Miscarriage Support Group

This community is dedicated to those who have experienced the traumatizing event of a miscarriage or a stillbirth. Miscarriage remains one of the most common complication of pregnancy, but that doesn't make it easy to deal with. Join the group and find support in the company of others who know what you're going through.

1 Online

Miscarriage and my Bf reaction

It has been two days since I found out that I miscarried. I had bled for about a week and on the first two ultrasounds they saw hope. On the last one the baby was gone. My heart is devastated. Now my boyfriend has shut me out. When i first told him he got so mad and left home. He wouldnt talk to me. Finally this morning he talked. He says he cant love me anymore and that his heart is broke. That i broke his heart. Im devastated and in pain still physically and emotionally. I dont know what to do im so deeply hurt. I know hes hurt too but this isnt fair and i feel so alone. I just need him to hug me. I dont know what to do anymore. He says he cant stand to see me cry. Hes pushed me away. Hes really hurt and I dont know what to do.

Replies

LizGith5
LizGith5

Hi Sadangel. I just found out today I miscarried. I thought about joining this group and saw your post. I am so sorry you are going through this, and that your partner is behaving like this. I do believe he is going to the grieving process as well. A weird way, but his own way. I'd worry about your personal mental health rather than you worrying about his. Find your own healing before you try to help him. We're both broken here, but I'm here for you. Please reach out to me if you need to.