Well yesterday I had a talk with my husband about the m/c I just had my D&E yesterday and we talked about having another baby when he gets home from Germany around May. Which gives me 3 months to heal. Well he called his doctor on base and they told him to wait 6 months, and now he wants to wait until August. What can I do I really want to try for another baby and hopefully be lucky and this one stick this time. How can I convince him to change his mind?
Posts You May Be Interested In
A friend sent this to me..As far as I can see, grief will never truly end.It may become softer overtime, more gentleand some days will feel sharp.But grief will last as long as Love does - ForeverIt's simply the way the absence of your loved onemanifests in your heart. A deep longing accompaniedby the deepest Love some days. The heavy fog mayreturn and the next day, it may recede.Once again, it's...
Today is my 25th birthday, to my somewhat lack of surprise I can see already no one really seems to care. I've always been the kinda person to make sure that everyone I Care about feels appreciated and knew somebody had their back. I can count 4 times this year when I Went out of my way to make sure a "friend" felt good on their birthday, especially if they got left hanging. Its early in the...