i went to the hospital 2 time a month and a week before my loss then 2 weeks before my loss. first time i was told i had herpes witch i knew i didnt and they gave me valtre to have me call in 2 days and find out that i didnt have it.......duh. ten i also got tributiline that day 2x and sent my marry way and sorry it didnt help come back if it gets worse. second time i went i got mad about the valtrex i was never told not to take but knew better told them to belive me and take my body serious, i was in for contractions again. again i got 2 more shots of tributiline and sent home with a sorry. 2 wks later i flew in screaming puking rushed in a wheelchair and was told i was dialated to ONLY a ONE. then she made me change into hospital gown while im telling her to get the baby out shes trying to get out of me shes dying. i grab my shoulder and scream again and then i feel faint. i cant move anymore and then they say i think shes bleeding internally... wow right so i look around and i know my daughter is gone. here is the worst part, they just then decided to look for her heartbeat. i knew it was over because when i felt faint i knew it was her saying goodbye so i gave up. i had no more pain just shock. they said call the doc on call, and sign this for an emerency c section. people i drove myself there while she was alive and kicking. half an hour later they decided to call a doctor. i have 2 months left to file a suit but im scared if i do that i wont ever be able to have a baby again. not to mention the best doctor in north county only works out of that hospital and i got lucky to get him for this pregnancy but i cant fathem the thought of those herpie diagnosin, non baby monitering, only one centemetr, maybe you should put your own gown on staff and nurses picture snapping without my permission of me and my daughter during the after math, being present if all goes well for this baby. i am freakin out and cryin right now becuse this is a bad thing. should i file a lawsuit before its too late because i know im right or do i let it go because it might drag this on? and do i keep the best ob in northcounty even though i know i have to go back to that God forsaken place. im sorry im am so friggin emo and mad at the world..
Posts You May Be Interested In