I've been thinking about it a lot lately, and I think I'm ready to try again. I don't want to start just yet though. I want to get caught up on our rent and quit smoking first, start taking vitamins before I start trying.. actually be prepared this time. But the problem is.. I don't think Tim is ready yet. I know we need to wait a little longer to fix our situation but I just really want to try.. I don't know if it's safe yet either. I had my D&C on March 3rd, and it's almost June. So on your opinions, is that a safe time period to start trying again or should I call and ask my doctor first? I know I need to hold off for a little while just to quit smoking and to get my body prepared. Has anyone tried Wellbutrin to help them quit? It worked for my mom so I'm hoping it'll work for me.
Posts You May Be Interested In
I have had Ttp twice this year I'm 48 my doc said the next time Ttp happens they will take my immune system. Has anyone had this done? Does it work ? What other problems do u get?
theatre and I are there already. I'm having a very berry tea with crackers, cheese and cherry tomatoes and she's having a joint with some beer and we're both on really comfy recliners on thick pile carpet. we need some help with the decor if anyone is around??