I am still here waiting for this miscarriage to happen. I dont think I can wait anymore. I completely broke down last night. My stomach looks big (even though I am somewhere only between 6-9 weeks) and is veryyyy uncomfortable. My breasts are so sore it is not even funny. My body hurts and it is driving me insane. I was supposed to go to work today but I didnt. I am too uncomfortable to be on my feet all day long. I called the doctors to see what to do and my doctor is not in today. They made me an appointment for tomorrow. I am debating whether to go to the ER. I am not sure they can go anything though without my doctors consent. Does anyone know if they can? I am wondering whether to ask for a D & C. My doctor said he wasnt opting to do that because my levels were dropping and it would happen on its own. Also mentioned something about it can cause scarring. So I am worried the procedure may be harmful but I also cant go through this anymore. Anyone have any thoughts as to what I should do??
Posts You May Be Interested In