Has anyone researched -or- been tested for blood clotting problems after 1 m/c? My RE told me the insurance companies only cover these expensive tests after 2-3 m/c's (horrible policy, almost cruel). From what I read your RE would add lovenox/ and baby asprin to your protocol if you test positive. I am so afraid to try again when there may be more information I need to know about my body. I can not afford 1000's for testing when we have to come up with the $ to do another IVF cycle/ +medication costs. Anyone in same boat? I am sinking with this on my mind.
Posts You May Be Interested In
A friend sent this to me..As far as I can see, grief will never truly end.It may become softer overtime, more gentleand some days will feel sharp.But grief will last as long as Love does - ForeverIt's simply the way the absence of your loved onemanifests in your heart. A deep longing accompaniedby the deepest Love some days. The heavy fog mayreturn and the next day, it may recede.Once again, it's...
I have my maxed amount of epidural shots of my cervical DDD....(and no one cares about my lumbar DDD)..... I've done physical therapy, muscle relaxers, Amitriptyline, Nortryptiline, desipramine.....narcotics... So I decided to go to a spine specialist and they have me on Gabapentin. Its been two weeks and it did nothing for my lumbar ever... but it did seem to help my cervical and arm/hand pain...