I am kind of freakin, I am at week 8 of not having AF after my D&C. Is anyone else in the same boat or was in the same boat. I mean, how can I move on if my body still won't? My doctor told me 4 to 6 weeks. Should I call him or just hold out awhile longer?
Posts You May Be Interested In