Hello everyone. I miscarried at exactly 5 weeks pregnant on Wednesday the 21st of May. I partially miscarried at the ER and was sent home with medication to complete the m/c. I don't even know if the medicine is working, I am bleeding heavily. I want to try again immediately, and I have a dr. appointment next Tuesday. I have read conflicting information online about waiting or not waiting following a miscarriage. I would love to hear others thoughts on this. Also, our fertility issues are on my husbands side. He has an extremely low sperm count. I was told that we are very fertile after a miscarriage. That makes me think that if we do have another chance we should try right away. I am so scared and I am hurting pretty bad today.
Posts You May Be Interested In