I would like advice on what to do next. My lab test for the titre that detects Lyme disease was negative. I have decided to go to my doctor and plead if I have to to be referred out to get help. I am going to go to him with a complete list of symptoms and a complete list of diagnosis and tell him that I really believe something is being missed, I am just too sick and I need help. I am going to review available doctors on my insurance and see if any of them are Lyme literate. Please, if anyone has any advice on what to say or ask concerning tests or anything else please respond.
Posts You May Be Interested In