Ok I have had this picc line in now for the past month and a few days.. last friday when I went to see the doctor"infectious disease" he thought I should have improved drastically over the previous two weeks since I have seen him. he also did a co-infections test and they came back negative. these tests were done by the lab they deal with. I also was feeling a little better for a while but have really went down hill again lately and having a hard time again with it all. he seems to believe that after this 6 weeks with this picc line that if I dont get better then he thinks it is something else other then lyme disease. I have the test from Igenex saying I have lyme but he questions their tests like so many others do.. so my question is, should I be feeling a lot better after a month of being on ceftriaxone and do you think six weeks is long enough to be on it to see results. I am just afraid I am going to be left hanging after this six weeks in the same place I was before. I wish my doctor would have sent me to the Igenex recommended doctor instead of this one.. although this doctor has been professional and doing all he can I just dont think he knows enough.. he ran a bunch of other tests friday so now I wait and see what happens next..
Posts You May Be Interested In
I'm trying to exercise daily. I was doing fairly well until I sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago but now I'm getting back on the horse. Today I walked over a mile with my arm weights that are about 22lbs total. I was out of shape and it was hard on my arms. I also did my 30 situps. I'm also going to drink a lot of water and try to eat healthy. I do tend to have a sweet tooth but I'm cutting...
Has anyone switched from spiriva and to what, if so. Was the new med as effective as spiriva? My part d plan will no cover it next year and I'm trying to figure out if I. Should go from an advantage plan or straight medicare with part d. I really need help deciding