1. There are three houses. One’s red, one’s blue, and one’s white. If the red house is to the left of the house in the middle, and the blue house is to the right to the house in the middle, where is the white house?
2. You’re in a cabin and it’s pitch black. You have one match on you. Which do you light first: the newspaper, the lamp, the candle, or the fire?
3. A man pushes his car to a hotel and tells its owner he’s bankrupt. Why?
4. A man left home running. He ran a ways and then turned left, ran the same distance and turned left again, ran the same distance and turned left again. When he got home, there were two masked men. Who were they?
5. Your dad tells you he’ll pay you $6.00 an hour for the 6 seconds that you take to wash your hands before dinner. How much did you make for washing your hands?
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends!I wish you all a Blessed Peaceful Day with family and friends!!Don't eat too much, lolHugs to allJean
Hi all,I might not have time to visit tomorrow since I am having my son and his family and my sister an niece over for dinner at 3 so wanted to do this todayHappy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!I wish you all a Blessed peaceful day with family!!Hugs, Jean