Lactose Intolerance Support Group

Lactose intolerance is the condition in which lactase, an enzyme needed for proper metabolization of lactose (a constituent of milk and other dairy products), is not produced in adulthood. A hydrogen breath test is required for a clinical diagnosis. With lactose intolerance, the result of consuming lactose or a lactose-containing food is excess gas production and often diarrhea.

0 Online
0 Online

some advice please

Hi guys to cut a long story short... i have ibs and have had for 17 odd yrs..
over the past few yrs i cant eat eggs they burn my tummy, make me feel so ill i go to bed until i have "passed" everything. so i cut those out.. i also get this blocked feeling in the upper art of my gut and a dragging headaches that only comes with that feeling?..... I am actually sick of feeling like this now and am waiting to go to see me doc at hosp...

Also when i go to the loo most of it is undigested matter. my guts feel so sore most of the time...

please please tell me im not alone here

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

Anyone?
deleted_user
deleted_user

your not alone ive had ibs for 3 years and i cant eat hardly anything without getting terribly ill, sometimes ending up in the hospital
deleted_user
deleted_user

That is terrible. I too feel really sick and have similar symptoms IF I eat the wrong foods. I have discovered through the IBS my stomach is now very sensitive to certain foods, so I avoid gluten/wheat/dairy and now sugars too.......basically I am eating alot of protein and vegetables and not much else, its boring but it seems to settle everything down. Hope this helps.