One week ago I told my H that I wanted him to move back home so that we could work on our marriage. As it is, with him living elsewhere it's pretty hard to work on things. I gave him a week to decide. Part of moving back home meant that he would need to give up the OW entirely and start individual therapy with a psychologist. We had gone to a marriage counselor but I really think he needs more intense help. He e-mailed me today and said that he needs more time and wasn't ready to come back home. I told him that I respected his decision but did I make a mistake? If he wasn't able to tell me he wanted to come back home then should I have just told him to hit the bricks? Am I stupid??
Posts You May Be Interested In