Sometimes i think....well he comes home to me. Is that good enough? He said that to me once... That he didn't care as long as his woman came home to him. Maybe he was hinting to me that maybe i should feel the same way! Makes me wonder. I don't believe this 98% of time at all. But the other 2% says hmmm...well he does. But, what is he doing behind my back? I dunno. I know he texts other girls. NOw how freguently i dont know. I know he gets on Messenger a lot when he is away for his job. That makes me wonder. DAMN COMPUTERS! Or its men...well mine. Technology saddens me right now. Anytime i look at his phone i want to throw it out the damn window and break it. I have recently uncovered a dating website with his profile on it. He says he deleted it. I don't believe him for a second. So, i hate computers right now. But, really it all boils down to him...hating him right now...right? I will have enough one day i know this....and i will leave. Thanks for reading i needed to vent and ask that ?....Is it enough that he/she comes home to you?
Posts You May Be Interested In