My husband and I have been together for 20 years. We have 2 kids, daughter 6 and son 5 months. When my son was 6 weeks, I found out DH has been cheating for around 10 years. I came from a very strong family and my parents were always there together for me. I have been trying and am willing to try anything to keep our family together. He says he doesn't know if he can be faithful and isn't sure if he wants to be married or a dad anymore. I am going to counseling, but I don't know if I should just wait for him to decide if he wants to stay or not or if I should just tell him to leave. How can he or I have any respect for me if I just sit and wait. But if he is willing to make it work, shouldn't I try for the kids? I'm scared what this will do to her (he is so little I worry less about him) Any advice would help. Thanks
Posts You May Be Interested In
I gave my 2 week notice last Friday 13th. Now to join you fine people in a life of leisure and nothing else to do but to look out for myself....is it just me or does that sound pretty boring? My goal was to live to retire and I guess having to take early retirement because of health reasons wasn't exactly the way I had planned things. I just can't stay in that building that is reeking mildew...