I have not decided whether or not to leave my husband. I really want to. There is still love between us, but I don't know if it is enough. He is not willing to communicate about our marriage and that is very difficult for me. I am willing to work things out, but I need more from him. My concern with staying is that I am afraid to be intimate with him. I want to be intimate, but my biggest fear is physical-disease. I know that there is a risk if a partner is unfaithful. We have an 11 month old and I want to be a responsible mother. However, my concerns with leaving are financial and concern for our daughter. I know that we would not be able to sell our home for what we owe. Does anybody have advice as far as options in this housing market? Neither one of us can afford the mortgage on our own. If I just left and let the house go into foreclosure, what would be the ramifications? I would like to leave and go live with my parents. They live in another state four hours away. I don't want to share custody of our daughter. He is an OK dad. He loves our daughter, but doesn't put the time in with her that I would like to see. What would be the ramifications with custody? Do I just accept how he is until our daughter is 18? Thanks for listening.
Posts You May Be Interested In
...if we have Graves Disease ? I thought we were, and switched from using iodonized salt to iodine-free himilayan salt within my home. My TSH has shown to be lower and lower with every test. 0.07 last time. I dont feel like I have symptoms, but I have suffered from exhaustion after working too much / irregular work hrs.
I have had Graves for some time now. I am in remission currently but go in and out every 6 months or so. I don't have recent labs so I should go get some done. I have been monitoring with my heart rate and when my cycle starts. If my resting heart rate is around 65 and I start on my 24 day then I am normal, anything lower or under 23 days I am hypo and any heart rate higher then 70 and starting...