HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without taking too much time to explain...DH and I just finished our Follistim cycle. I have 5 follicles - a 16 mm, a 15 mm, and 3 13 mm. RE does NOT want us to continue on this cycle (meaning, trigger ovulation and then BD) due to increased risk of multiples. BUT, he's leaving the decision up to us. IF we are to proceed, we must trigger tonight, and BD Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We don't know what to do...do we try, and take a risk of possibly 5 babies????? Or do we cancel this cycle and try agian, but possibly never have as good of numbers as we do now???? What would you ladies do???? (I have 3 hours left to decided if we're going to trigger tonight or not!!!) Thanks!
Posts You May Be Interested In
I gave my 2 week notice last Friday 13th. Now to join you fine people in a life of leisure and nothing else to do but to look out for myself....is it just me or does that sound pretty boring? My goal was to live to retire and I guess having to take early retirement because of health reasons wasn't exactly the way I had planned things. I just can't stay in that building that is reeking mildew...
I'm trying to exercise daily. I was doing fairly well until I sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago but now I'm getting back on the horse. Today I walked over a mile with my arm weights that are about 22lbs total. I was out of shape and it was hard on my arms. I also did my 30 situps. I'm also going to drink a lot of water and try to eat healthy. I do tend to have a sweet tooth but I'm cutting...