HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without taking too much time to explain...DH and I just finished our Follistim cycle. I have 5 follicles - a 16 mm, a 15 mm, and 3 13 mm. RE does NOT want us to continue on this cycle (meaning, trigger ovulation and then BD) due to increased risk of multiples. BUT, he's leaving the decision up to us. IF we are to proceed, we must trigger tonight, and BD Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We don't know what to do...do we try, and take a risk of possibly 5 babies????? Or do we cancel this cycle and try agian, but possibly never have as good of numbers as we do now???? What would you ladies do???? (I have 3 hours left to decided if we're going to trigger tonight or not!!!) Thanks!
Posts You May Be Interested In
theatre and I are there already. I'm having a very berry tea with crackers, cheese and cherry tomatoes and she's having a joint with some beer and we're both on really comfy recliners on thick pile carpet. we need some help with the decor if anyone is around??
I'm trying to exercise daily. I was doing fairly well until I sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago but now I'm getting back on the horse. Today I walked over a mile with my arm weights that are about 22lbs total. I was out of shape and it was hard on my arms. I also did my 30 situps. I'm also going to drink a lot of water and try to eat healthy. I do tend to have a sweet tooth but I'm cutting...