Just frustrated and need to vent to people who understand. My husband and I finally decided to go through with IVF. I accepted a job that has insurance that will cover a good portion of the cost of the procedure. Now, of all the times, my husband is going to be offered a promotion (yes, that is wonderful) but the position is in another state! I know we will be separated for a few months (possibly even longer)while he moves and I stay here until the house gets sold. Still, this definitely impacts our plans. We will be moving about ten hours away from where we currently live. I don't want to be selfish and tell him not to accept the position, but it is the absolute worst timing! We were planning on starting IVF in October.... Sorry...I just need to vent about this! I wouldn't even be concerned except time is not on our side...I will be thirty seven next month. Thanks for listening! Any advice?
Posts You May Be Interested In