I was scheduled for FET on Fri. RE called today and wants me to come tomorrow instead. He is a bit disappointed in the growth of my embryos and gave me two choice. I can go tomorrow and transfer the wait and let nature take its course. Or if I wait until Frid he is afraid that I may not have anything to transfer. Please ladies say a little extra prayer for dh and I. Thank you!
Posts You May Be Interested In