I am near the end of my 2WW. I'm supposed to test on Saturday morning...which is fine. However, we found out 2 nights ago that my husband is deploying overseas earlier than we thought. He was supposed to leave on Monday the 15th (which would've been fine), but now he's leaving on Friday. Should I take a home pregnancy test before he leaves so he knows...or should I wait? If I wait, he won't know the results for at least 2 days. What would you ladies do?
Posts You May Be Interested In