Well I had a MRI on my knees last week and I got the results yesterday....My Orthopeadic doc wants to do surgery on them. I have been waiting since I was very small for somone to do something about my pain. I NEED to have this surgery so I think we have made the descision to take a break from the fertility treatments until the fall. :( This truely is one of the hardest descisions we have ever had to make. We broke throught the treshold on the Clomid last month and it was just starting to work. I know that I will be a better mother, be able to be a more active pregnant woman, and be able to loose weight easier and faster once my knees are fixed. But it is just such a hard thing to give up. I know that in the long run this will be better, but it is just SO hard. I could really use some support and advice right now.
Posts You May Be Interested In