HI Ladies... I should be doing my ER at the end of next week. HOwever, I am little upset since today I found out I only have 6 focilies. I have endo, and my doctor said I am just not going to produce a lot of eggs. Has anyone have any other experiences like this or know anyone? I forgot to ask if he thinks I will be getting any more fociles before the ER. I have a feeling not. I am already on a high dose of meds. (6 Gonal, 2 Menapur mixed together). He said its now going to probably be a 40% chance its works (vs. the 60%). Thoughts?
Posts You May Be Interested In
A friend sent this to me..As far as I can see, grief will never truly end.It may become softer overtime, more gentleand some days will feel sharp.But grief will last as long as Love does - ForeverIt's simply the way the absence of your loved onemanifests in your heart. A deep longing accompaniedby the deepest Love some days. The heavy fog mayreturn and the next day, it may recede.Once again, it's...
Today is my 25th birthday, to my somewhat lack of surprise I can see already no one really seems to care. I've always been the kinda person to make sure that everyone I Care about feels appreciated and knew somebody had their back. I can count 4 times this year when I Went out of my way to make sure a "friend" felt good on their birthday, especially if they got left hanging. Its early in the...