I found out I was pregnant January 3rd. I went in to see my high risk OB at 10 weeks because I thought I might have a UTI. They did a sonogram & while there was a gestational sac, it was very small, measuring only 5 weeks & there was no viable fetus inside. The entire time I was pregnant, feeling every aspect of it, my body had been tricking me, while I carried an undeveloped embryo. They gave me the choices of: ripening my cervix to pass the contents, having a D & C to empty, or wait for my body to miscarry naturally. I chose to wait it out. I am currently miscarrying. I go back to the doctor on Friday to see if I require a D & C. This was my 2nd first trimester miscarriage. I have also had 2 second trimester miscarriages, one from premature rupture of membranes (prom) at 17 weeks, both resulting in D & C. I also lost my daughter n December 2005 to stillbirth at 33 weeks from complications from a neural tube defect. I am really hoping to find some hope & shoulders to lean on here. Thanks for reading my long post if you did.
Posts You May Be Interested In