Was wondering where you were all going and how you felt about the doc and the office staff. I may decide to jump ship so to speak if my FET doesn't work out next month. I do love my doc very much but I've done 3 IVF cycles (4 if you count the one that didn't make it to ER) and I'm thinking he may be a bit conservative for my situation. I know some of you are going to RMA and that would be one option for me, but I was just wondering about some of the others. Thanks for any help you can give.
Posts You May Be Interested In