Hey ladies, I've got a big decision to make... My DH and I have been talking about it and I think we may try to do IVF if this IUI doesnt work. My insurance is great and pays for most of everything we've gone through, but it only pays up to 10k in a lifetime... so with the 2 IUI's we have done so far and all the other u/s and other treatment, we are quickly using that up. We have always agreed that we would do IVF if all else fails, but we are worried that we will have used up most if not all of our 10k by then. We arent really hard for money, but it would just be so much nicer if we wouldnt have to pay so much for it, especially without any guarantee that it will actually work. So, our dilema is... Do we just go for it and do the IVF and hope for the best, or should we wait it out a while longer and see where the IUI's take us? Has anyone been in this situation? Any success stories with IVF?
Posts You May Be Interested In