I have just had my 2nd lapro and a D&C to remove a polyp and the doctor is optimistic that i could get pg. I was also put on 100 mg of clomid and estradiol and procheive. The doctor is only giving me 3 months to get pg if I don't get pg he wants to put me one lupron. with my age I feel like I am running out of time and I am not sure what to do. The doctor suggests IVF after about 6mos of lupron. But we do not have infertilty insurance and all of this will be on us to pay for. what should I do
Posts You May Be Interested In
A friend sent this to me..As far as I can see, grief will never truly end.It may become softer overtime, more gentleand some days will feel sharp.But grief will last as long as Love does - ForeverIt's simply the way the absence of your loved onemanifests in your heart. A deep longing accompaniedby the deepest Love some days. The heavy fog mayreturn and the next day, it may recede.Once again, it's...
I have my maxed amount of epidural shots of my cervical DDD....(and no one cares about my lumbar DDD)..... I've done physical therapy, muscle relaxers, Amitriptyline, Nortryptiline, desipramine.....narcotics... So I decided to go to a spine specialist and they have me on Gabapentin. Its been two weeks and it did nothing for my lumbar ever... but it did seem to help my cervical and arm/hand pain...