My first fresh cycle ended in a chemical pregnancy a few days ago. I have 3 frozen. My insurance pays a 20grand limit on any fertilty treatment, I have used up about 6700. I'm torn between just trying the frozen around jan or should I try another fresh first. Is your body more receptive after a fresh, since I technically did get a positive. I know the frozen is much easier on your body too. My logical part of my head says use the frozen, they are there waiting and maybe wont have to go through another fresh. But then if fresh has much higher success, and I still have insurance money left, do fresh. Not sure yet, just wanted some opinion. Has anybody done a fresh then left their frozen on ice to try another fresh? Thanks,Stacy
Posts You May Be Interested In
I have been here before, a long long time ago and now I am back.Forgive me for not just saying what I want to say,even under a triple dose of antidepressants it is still raw and seeping and I am hesitant at revealing it as at least under the bandages around my heart I don,t have to look at how raw and wounded.My child was cleaved from my heart by his own actions. my child of ten,turning eleven...
theatre and I are there already. I'm having a very berry tea with crackers, cheese and cherry tomatoes and she's having a joint with some beer and we're both on really comfy recliners on thick pile carpet. we need some help with the decor if anyone is around??