I got my period today and now we are waiting until Thursday for my day #3 FSH to find out how bad things are. We are looking at doing 3 months of Lupron to calm down the endo and then IVF in January. We only have enough money for one trial on IVF. Has anyone every had success with this? Just praying....
Posts You May Be Interested In